Glamorous City Shindig shaken by Viagra Overdose Scandal

It was a night of great celebration and revelry. Last Wednesday, some of Mumbai cities most elegant, influential and glamorous folks gathered together to celebrate the victory of Pinu Patel, a relatively unknown NRI hotelier from London, who recently garnered Brittan’s highest culinary honor. Pinu Patel is currently visiting Mumbai to explore further “business” and “personal” opportunities.

A relative newcomer to the world of the Mumbai glitterati, it was indeed a great surprise that his soiree could draw such avid interest and soon become a major social event of the season. Nonetheless, the fabulous party was a great draw for the cities finest, most fashionable inhabitants and was extremely well attended by folks both in the film and fashion world as well as the members of the press.

Amongst the glam squad that partook in the celebration that night, a particular young, beautiful upcoming starlet was said to have favored Mr. Patel with special attention. After the initial introductions were made, the two kept making excuses to be with each other throughout the course of the evening and were at one point seen drinking champagne, laughing and conversing all by themselves on the hotel balcony in relative seclusion. One of the party guests who would not like his name to be disclosed commented that “there was a definite chemistry between the two. Pinu, the gentleman that he is was a perfectly charming host to all his guests, but it was obvious that he preferred her company over others present.”

The event would have been considered a great success and soon forgotten by many if it weren’t for the pandemonium that broke out towards the tail end of the evening. Mr. Pinu Patel was seen disappearing into the wash room for an unusually long duration, which would have otherwise gone unnoticed except for the fact that when he did emerge from the bathroom he was unstable on his feet. Mr. Pinu was seen stumbling towards his guest and almost collapsed a few times as he collided with a few people. An ambulance was immediately summoned as Mr. Patel did not seem to ease up.

Most guests initially attributed his sudden illness to alcohol poisoning or an allergic reaction to a certain food item but were soon shocked to see that his symptoms were not just confined to the dizzy spell but also manifested in the form a large, painful erection that cause him and everyone else great discomfort.

Alarm soon turned to mirth as an embarrassed, somewhat incoherent Pinu Patel was carried away by the hospital staff for immediate treatment. Investigation revealed that Pinu Patel had overdosed on Viagra; a drug used to for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, Pinu has consumed seven pills, well over the prescribed and recommended dosage.

One of the people present captured the entire scene on video, which is now circulating over the internet.

Pinu Patel was released from the hospital this morning and was immediately whisked away to an unknown location away from the glare of the media. His rep was unavailable for comment.