Complete list of English Stop Words and PHP Code to extract SEO Keywords!

Home Forums Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Complete list of English Stop Words and PHP Code to extract SEO Keywords!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kandagatla Sadanandam 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

It is really good to filter Stop Words while generating SEO Titles, URL Slugs etc. According to Google Search Algorithm Stuffing Lot of Keywords in Web URLs is a Spam.

Here is the complete list of Stop Words which needs to be considered:

$stopWords =
    array(‘i’,’a’,’about’,’an’,’and’,’are’,’as’,’at’,’be’,’by’,’com’,’de’,’en’,’for’,’from’,’how’,’in’,’is’,’it’,’la’,’of’,’on’,’or’,’that’,’the’,’this’,’to’,’was’,’what’,’when’,’where’,’who’,’will’,’with’,’und’,’the’,’www’);

array(‘a’, ‘about’, ‘above’, ‘above’, ‘across’, ‘after’, ‘afterwards’, ‘again’, ‘against’, ‘all’, ‘almost’, ‘alone’, ‘along’, ‘already’, ‘also’, ‘although’, ‘always’, ‘am’, ‘among’, ‘amongst’, ‘amoungst’, ‘amount’, ‘an’, ‘and’, ‘another’, ‘any’,’anyhow’,’anyone’,’anything’,’anyway’, ‘anywhere’, ‘are’, ‘around’, ‘as’, ‘at’, ‘back’,’be’,’became’, ‘because’,’become’,’becomes’, ‘becoming’, ‘been’, ‘before’, ‘beforehand’, ‘behind’, ‘being’, ‘below’, ‘beside’, ‘besides’,
    ‘between’, ‘beyond’, ‘bill’, ‘both’, ‘bottom’,’but’, ‘by’, ‘call’, ‘can’, ‘cannot’, ‘cant’, ‘co’, ‘con’, ‘could’, ‘couldnt’, ‘cry’, ‘de’, ‘describe’, ‘detail’, ‘do’, ‘done’, ‘down’, ‘due’, ‘during’, ‘each’, ‘eg’, ‘eight’, ‘either’, ‘eleven’,’else’, ‘elsewhere’, ’empty’, ‘enough’, ‘etc’, ‘even’, ‘ever’, ‘every’, ‘everyone’, ‘everything’, ‘everywhere’, ‘except’, ‘few’, ‘fifteen’, ‘fify’, ‘fill’, ‘find’, ‘fire’, ‘first’, ‘five’, ‘for’, ‘former’, ‘formerly’, ‘forty’, ‘found’, ‘four’, ‘from’, ‘front’, ‘full’, ‘further’, ‘get’, ‘give’, ‘go’, ‘had’, ‘has’, ‘hasnt’, ‘have’, ‘he’, ‘hence’, ‘her’, ‘here’, ‘hereafter’, ‘hereby’, ‘herein’, ‘hereupon’, ‘hers’, ‘herself’, ‘him’, ‘himself’, ‘his’, ‘how’, ‘however’, ‘hundred’, ‘i’, ‘ie’, ‘if’, ‘in’, ‘inc’, ‘indeed’, ‘interest’, ‘into’, ‘is’, ‘it’, ‘its’, ‘itself’, ‘keep’, ‘last’, ‘latter’, ‘latterly’, ‘least’, ‘less’, ‘ltd’, ‘made’, ‘many’, ‘may’, ‘me’, ‘meanwhile’, ‘might’, ‘mill’, ‘mine’, ‘more’, ‘moreover’, ‘most’, ‘mostly’, ‘move’, ‘much’, ‘must’, ‘my’, ‘myself’, ‘name’, ‘namely’, ‘neither’, ‘never’, ‘nevertheless’, ‘next’, ‘nine’, ‘no’, ‘nobody’, ‘none’, ‘noone’, ‘nor’, ‘not’, ‘nothing’, ‘now’, ‘nowhere’, ‘of’, ‘off’, ‘often’, ‘on’, ‘once’, ‘one’, ‘only’, ‘onto’, ‘or’, ‘other’, ‘others’, ‘otherwise’, ‘our’, ‘ours’, ‘ourselves’, ‘out’, ‘over’, ‘own’,’part’, ‘per’, ‘perhaps’, ‘please’, ‘put’, ‘rather’, ‘re’, ‘same’, ‘see’, ‘seem’, ‘seemed’, ‘seeming’, ‘seems’, ‘serious’, ‘several’, ‘she’, ‘should’, ‘show’, ‘side’, ‘since’, ‘sincere’, ‘six’, ‘sixty’, ‘so’, ‘some’, ‘somehow’, ‘someone’, ‘something’, ‘sometime’, ‘sometimes’, ‘somewhere’, ‘still’, ‘such’, ‘system’, ‘take’, ‘ten’, ‘than’, ‘that’, ‘the’, ‘their’, ‘them’, ‘themselves’, ‘then’, ‘thence’, ‘there’, ‘thereafter’, ‘thereby’, ‘therefore’, ‘therein’, ‘thereupon’, ‘these’, ‘they’, ‘thickv’, ‘thin’, ‘third’, ‘this’, ‘those’, ‘though’, ‘three’, ‘through’, ‘throughout’, ‘thru’, ‘thus’, ‘to’, ‘together’, ‘too’, ‘top’, ‘toward’, ‘towards’, ‘twelve’, ‘twenty’, ‘two’, ‘un’, ‘under’, ‘until’, ‘up’, ‘upon’, ‘us’, ‘very’, ‘via’, ‘was’, ‘we’, ‘well’, ‘were’, ‘what’, ‘whatever’, ‘when’, ‘whence’, ‘whenever’, ‘where’, ‘whereafter’, ‘whereas’, ‘whereby’, ‘wherein’, ‘whereupon’, ‘wherever’, ‘whether’, ‘which’, ‘while’, ‘whither’, ‘who’, ‘whoever’, ‘whole’, ‘whom’, ‘whose’, ‘why’, ‘will’, ‘with’, ‘within’, ‘without’, ‘would’, ‘yet’, ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘yours’, ‘yourself’, ‘yourselves’, ‘the’);

This list is from List of English Stop Words

Follow this link to check the tiny snippet to implement, extract words from a desired description or string: Extract Keywords From A Text String With PHP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ignite Your Thoughts

Join our list

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

Join our list

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

Send this to a friend