FlexiPanels CSS – Dreamweaver CSS builder extension by Extend Studio to create table-less designs with flexible DIVs + CSS structure that allows you to insert side panels, menu containers or any content zones with a gradient background and rounded corners in your site with just a single click.
This package comes with 30 ready-made panels and you always have an another alternative to create your own look and feel panels with their FlexiSlicer included in this package. FlexiSlicer – an Adobe Air based tool that helps you get the panel design from a layout, slice and export all the necessary images that will be used in the CSS.
We the team at WittySparks tried this tool and we found very useful, easy to use and fast to build a CSS Div based layouts within no time. Helpful for the one who wants to create websites quickly.
As Extended is sponsoring us with 3 Free License of FlexiPanels CSS to our wonderful WittySparks readers as a Giveaway with simple WittySparks contest. Please find the details of the contest at the end of the post.
FlexiPanels CSS main features:
- It’s a Dreamweaver extension that creates CSS boxes, containers and nuggets
- Generates rounded corners Css layouts with Table-less code
- 30 built in panels, 5 schema colors each
- Adobe Air based FlexiSlicer to create your own panels
- Store preset layouts and make individual settings for each site page
- Preview panels without updating the files
- Repeat or stretch gradient CSS background
- Set fixed width and height or fit to the content of the CSS table
- Set the content properties (font style, padding, height, color)
- Use the embedded classes or your own
- Dreamweaver inspector for on the fly changes
- Works with Dreamweaver CS3 and CS4
Watch the following demos to know more about this in short time:
FlexiPanels CSS for Dreamweaver quick tour:
How to create CSS boxes with rounded corners:
Adobe Air: for FlexiSlicer (optional)
FlexiPanels has been tested on the following browsers:
* Mozilla Firefox 3 – 3.5
* Opera 9 – 9.6
* IE 6, 7, 8
* Chrome 1,2
* Safari 3,4
Overview Snapshot of FlexiPanels CSS:
For More check the following links:
Who can participate?
This contest is open to all – but for the only one who participates in our contest.
What the winner will get?
Winners will get a free license to FlexiPanels CSS for Dreamweaver.
and 3 winners will be nominated randomly via Random.org
How to Participate?
Don’t worry we are not gonna give you a lengthy survey’s.
You just need to follow the link and “Join WittySparks at Google Friend Connect“.
I am in the above link/page – what to do now?
Please follow these 2 steps:
1. Please Participate in the POLL which helps WittySparks to grow further (Left Panel)
2. And Subscribe for our Newsletter (Right Panel) – don’t worry we wont load you with Newsletter emails.
That’s it you are done :) and Good Luck.
Nominations are open now, so participate to get this cool FlexiPanels CSS Dreamweaver Extension.
Contest will end on 19th of December 2009.
The 3 lucky Winners will be announced on 20th of December 2009.
And don’t forget to share your experience if you have worked on their Free Trial. Looking forward for your active participation.
Here are the 3 Lucky Winners to receive the Free FlexiPanels CSS License: Congratulations Folks :)