Time and time again you attend exhibitions and see the same old things. You get roped in by the same pushy sales people who are offering you boring marketing materials you will never use. To stand out you have to do something truly different. Choosing a bespoke stand for your exhibition can be a great starting point.
Why go for bespoke you’re wondering? Well depending on what exhibition contractor you choose, a bespoke stand offers brands a versatile approach where you can get as experimental as you like. Create the visual impact you want by using a range of methods and materials to design something that doesn’t fade with time.
If you are looking for bespoke exhibition stands in the UK, you will find Aspect Exhibitions design their stands in a clean facility. Your stand can be protected throughout transit so it comes to you in perfect condition and you get complete peace of mind.
Still in two minds about whether to go for a custom or modular built stand? Here are some great reasons as to why a custom stand could be exactly what you are looking for:
- More room to get creative – custom built stands give you more chance to experiment with lighting, sound, graphics, technology, and more. There are so many possibilities when you opt with custom. You can design practically any structure you want as long as it fits in with your budget.
- Allows you to utilise space effectively – a custom built stand gives you the chance to understand how you want to navigate around your stand from the very beginning. You will have the opportunity to set-up furniture in such a way to engage your audience and invite them into your creative space. In fact it doesn’t matter so much the size of your stand area but how you use the space you have which is important.
- Use your custom stand along with other materials to make a real impact. Even though your stand is a huge part of the equation, it doesn’t make the potential client want to close the deal. Of course it does half of the job by drawing them in but you need to get creative with other elements of the marketing mix if you want to stand out. For example, think about which flyers, giveaways, entertainment, and other materials you are going to include. These all play a key role in converting the potential lead and achieving your goals.
- Communicate clearly. Another key element of standing out from the crowd is down to the visuals you use. From the text to the graphics, everything must be eye-catching, large, simple, and cl You want to consider placing graphics on the top half of your stand to increase the chances of it being seen by attendees from all over the venue.
- Light your custom stand well. Using the light effectively will help illuminate all the important elements of your stand. You can create the right ambience to set a positive mood and draw people in. Alternatively you can use lighting to emphasise the main message you want to convey.
- Use all the senses. Using smells, taste, touch, sound, and visuals in your custom stand can help make your message complete. It can make it easier for your brand to stand out amongst the sea of brands in the exhibition venue.
As you can see, there is a lot you can do when you choose a custom exhibition stand. It can help bring the most out in your brand and if used correctly, strengthen your brand’s connection with your customers.
Join thousands of subscribers
And get updates as and when we publish new, informative and research based posts!