Just came across the following tip to get the early access or experience of new YouTube look and feel or design or layout before it is rolled out officially to public. It’s good to know that YouTube got redesigned after a long time and the new design experience is awesome.
- Go to http://www.youtube.com
- Press Ctrl + Shift and J in Chrome to open the Developer Tools
- Press Ctrl + Shift + K in Firefox
- Click on the “Console” Tab and enter
- Reload the website and enjoy the new layout.
Yup – That’s it – Hope you will enjoy the new look – let us know your experience or feedback about the YouTube’s new Design.
Join thousands of subscribers
And get updates as and when we publish new, informative and research based posts!