swffit is a cool tool for the one whose site deals with flash objects or for the one who uses agregated flash content where there is no control of the width and height of the flash objects.
swffit (formerly know as FitFlash) is a smart script that re-sizes your flash movie (can be flash games, youtube videos, slide shows etc.) automatically if your browser window size is smaller or greater than your flash minimum desired size keeping it accessible independent of screen resolution.
This is the best add-on script to reach your site visitors who has different screen resolution and re-sizes the browser window at custom sizes.
What this swffit exactly does?
swffit automatically re-sizes your flash to 100% width and 100% height (full bleed) when your browser window is greater than the minimum desired size and re-sizes flash to the minimum desired size when the browser window is smaller… It can also re-size the flash movie to a maximum size if the browser window size is greater than the maximum size…
swffit.fit('flashID', minWid, minHei, maxWid, maxHei, hCenter, vCenter);
Here are few examples which demonstrates the tool:
- Basic Example Page (Dynamic Publishing)
- Basic Example Page – Static (Static Publishing)
- Basic Example Page with SWFAddress (Dynamic Publishing)
- Example Page With Maximum Size – Centered (Dynamic Publishing)
- Example Page With Maximum Size – Centered Horizontally (Dynamic)
- Example Page With Maximum Size – Not Centered (Dynamic Publishing)
- Example Page With Vertical Scrollbar (Dynamic Publishing)
Hope you found this tool useful, and don’t forget to share your opinion/experience about this cool tool.
Join thousands of subscribers
And get updates as and when we publish new, informative and research based posts!