It’s the season to be jolly. Everyone is getting into the mood for the celebrations, families and friends and getting together and most important, probably the most exciting thing is the shopping.
Black Friday deals are the bomb have you decided where you’re headed? Well, let’s get carried away this season, make a note of the below secrets of Black Friday shopping deals this time around:
- You don’t have to wait for the day to shop the deals. More and more stores and advancing and extending their Black Friday deals, check online and be smart. You can find the same deals as early as two weeks before black Friday. Step into the shops a few days earlier, chances are the prices won’t drop lower on Black Friday.
- Dare to compare – Yes the prices have been slashed down, that doesn’t mean you can’t find the same product cheaper anywhere! Go ahead and make comparisons on deals and see which website, or store is giving you the best deal.
- Stay focused – If you are clear on what you want, don’t waste time looking around getting distracted at the shops, people are grabbing products by the second, online sales are booming products are going out of stock just few minutes into the sale. Don’t take with you any distracters, keep the kids at home, be comfortable and ready to grab what you want and head out. The idea is not to overspend; it’s to make the best deal isn’t it? Always keep back up options, especially if you’re buying Christmas presents during this time, if something is out of stock you should know what your next option.
- Don’t get carried away – The sale tags and promo lines on the stores shouldn’t fool you. Be clear on what the offer is on, if it is a non-brand lap-top slashed to $100. Call up the store, check their website, and be prepared. You will be hitting more than one store on Black Friday, don’t let yourself get disappointed.
- Couponing – Yes the lovely trusty coupons can be used, and use them. Deals on deals are even more satisfying. Pursue local newspapers, online printable coupons, your favorite YouTuber/blogger online coupon code etc. Be smart, and look everywhere.
Best Black Friday Deals (2014):
Now that we know how to make the most of it, let’s take a look at some of the hottest deals around this year:
- Amazon – This year the website is having limited time deals on products heading toward black Friday, in other words, hit ‘refresh’. The website is well organized for you to spot exactly what you’re looking for.
- Bestbuy – Get a jump on the Black Friday, and know what’s going on start filling up your cart, you may be notified before anyone about an extra off on your product. Get information from the experts of Best buy on how to make the most of the website. Electronics are a rage sale this year. Also find details on the black Friday sale timings, etc.
- eBay – Coffee makers, electronics, jewelry get a Christmas tree! eBay is a regular online shopping destination for many, this is the time to purchase the items on your wish list.
- Overstock – Great deals on children’s toys on this website. Go ahead and make the big purchases, the doll houses, art sets, furniture. There’s something special for every interest, good if you’re looking for nice gifts to give to children of close family members.
- Blackfriday – Just go to this website and get all the deals at one page and glance. Compare and make your list or just go online and purchase. It displays the links to stores that have their online sales on right now.
Just writing about shopping is fun, and I can’t wait to get down to it myself. What’s on your list? And any secrets you have up your sleeve? Share them in the comments below, and have a great festive season!
Join thousands of subscribers
And get updates as and when we publish new, informative and research based posts!