Ayurveda came into existence approximately 5,000 years ago and is considered the oldest form of medicine worldwide. If an individual adopts an ayurvedic lifestyle, then they can accomplish a total wellness of mind as well as body to live a long and healthy life.
The word ‘Ayurveda’ itself reflects this as its meaning in Sanskrit is “life-knowledge”, and therefore, its practice can be used to get rid of any health issues and lead a healthy life.
Here’s a list of top 5 Ayurvedic medicines and products that every home should have.
- Himalaya AyurSlim: Himalaya AyurSlim is an ayurvedic preparation of pure herbs which helps in losing fat naturally. AyurSlim is a safe, clinically proven, and effective polyherbal formulation that regulates fat production and utilisation. It also helps efficiently in eliminating cravings for sweets, controlling energy production and utilisation in the body, which enables you to stay healthy and trim. It does not consist of Ephedra and is effective and safe as a weight regulator and fat burner through specific elements and their exceptional herbal properties. The main ingredients of Ayurslim are Gymnema, Garcinia, and Guggul.
- Dabur Chyawanprash: It is a compelling combination of over 40 plant extracts and herbs in a base of Amla. Derived from a 2500-year-old Ayurvedic formula, Dabur Chawanprash is not just completely chemical-free, but also natural and safe. The first-ever historically documented recipe for Chyawanprash is found in the Charak Samhita. Charak Samhita is an ancient Ayurvedic thesis written by sage Charak, back in the 4th century BC. Consisting of more than 40 plants, roots, herbs, minerals in a base of Amla fruit pulp, and fruits, it works magically on the vital internal defence mechanism and raises the body’s natural immunity. Moreover, it is considered a ‘Rasayana’ under Ayurveda categorised by benefits of maintaining vitality, youth, and vigour.
- Medimix Ayurvedic Bath Soap: It is the world’s largest selling ayurvedic bath soap that is suitable for all skin types. It is entirely herbal with a 60% coconut oil base and consists of no animal fat. It is popularly known for its beautifying, curative, and preventive abilities for skin, scalp as well as hair. The rich lather of this soap is enriched by the extracts of 18 herbs scientifically combined to give protection from numerous skin problems. The natural oil base of this soap contains pure coconut oil. Traditionally handcrafted as per the strict Ayurvedic formulation, Medimix is packed with natural ingredients, making it safe even for a baby’s gentle skin. Some of the major benefits of Medimix soap is that it prevents skin from skin infections, pimples, blackheads, itches, controls dandruff, and body odour.
- Rumalaya Gel: Rumalya gel from Himalaya Herbals is an exclusive herbal Ayurvedic formulation, which is a multi-action topical application. This gel offers quick relief from occasional pain. It also exerts rubefacient actions and counter-irritant and guarantees better absorption through the skin. Furthermore, it helps normal mobility of the joints, offers deeper penetration, quicker relief to enable increased joint mobility, and faster action. This polyherbal topical formulation is ideal for occasional sprains, pain in joints, strains and stiffness in muscles. This gel works wonders in providing soothing relief in joints & muscles and promotes their mobility.
- Amrutanjan Balm: Ayurvedic Balm is a herbal ayurvedic formulation which is used for occasional pain, sprains, headaches, blocked nasal passages. A blend of essential oils and aromatic herbs and gives a very pleasant heating sensation when rubbed into the skin and provides instant relief. It is best suitable for occasional pains, aches, headaches, and sprains. It is also very effective in clearing up nasal passages instantly when applied to the forehead and nose.
Ayurvedic products are popularly known to improve the mental, physical and psychological conditions of an individual. One must invest in these products from time to time for the well-being of your family. Websites like 1mg is an online ayurvedic pharmacy where you can find all types of ayurvedic medicines and products.
Join thousands of subscribers
And get updates as and when we publish new, informative and research based posts!