Photography is my hobby and I do share most of the good pics or photos or images in social communities like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus etc. Before I share the images, I make sure I place some water mark using Adobe Photoshop.
Some times it is really time consuming for me to perform this task as it is time consuming unless you are professional in Photoshop you can create an Action and perform the batch process. What if you are not used to Photoshop or any other photo editing tools?
So decided to look for the best software which can watermark the photos I click. During this process I came across the following free photo Watermark Software, which sounds very cool and thought to test how it works.
I downloaded the freeware version of Watermark Software available and tried with high quality pictures and followed the steps which was guiding me by the software, this is so user friendly that I don’t to check to know the next steps to perform this job etc.
Let me take you through couple of interesting features of this Watermark Software:
- Rich effects Text based watermark
- Custom image watermark
- Supports Invisible watermark – EXIF Information
- Allows Batch Processing
- Watermark effects include: Photo Frame, cropping, batch renaming, image resizing etc.
- Option to choose QR Code as watermark
- Option to select or modify Output format either by reducing the DPI, image quality, output format, output folder and more
- Supports almost all the available image formats like JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TGA, TIF, ICO, PCX, etc.
- last but not least, there is an option to upload the images to your server automatically via FTP.
This is simply a 3 step to perform huge batch processing of images or pictures of photos up to 300+, the interface is easy to understand, fast and very user friendly – a non techie user can also perform these tasks very easily.
So what are you look for? Just give watermark-software.com a try let me know if this helps you.
Join thousands of subscribers
And get updates as and when we publish new, informative and research based posts!