According to Internetlivestats, on 7 th October 2017,by 5:40 am GMT, there were over:
- 3.7 billion internet users
- 1.2 billion websites
- 1.9 billion Google searches
- 0.5 billion Google plus active users
- 1.5 billion internet traffic
These data keep on changing.
So having a web presence is close but no cigar! Amidst over a billion websites (and growing) who will take his time to visit your website on his own volition? Few, save for your friends and family.
That is where search engine optimisation comes in handy. Search engine optimisation, or SEO as it is usually abbreviated, is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a webpage in a web search engine’s unpaid results, often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. These visitors can then be converted into customers, so sayeth Wikipedia.
There are tons of search engine optimisation companies like Colorado springs SEO in the world today. Some are established agencies with offices in different countries, but you may find one that is just a guy working from his bedroom. The size of the organisation does not matter; it is the quality of work they produce. When choosing an SEO company or person to work with, Steimle on Forbes advices that:
- Know the goals you want to achieve with the SEO – e.g., do you want to grow sales by 15% or just to increase your search rankings?
- Secretly do multiple consultations with different SEO companies.
- Have the SEO company give you case studies and references relating to your business.
- Listen you the SEO expert tell stories about their work experience. This may be the make or break point even if the other three points are spot-on.
- Increased Exposure – As you dominate ranking on Google, this will translate in more product or service inquiries and ultimately more business!
- Client base growth – With your products and services being visible to more people, your client base will grow.
- More Money! – More traffic definitely leads to more sales, which ultimately adds to your coffers.
- Monthly Reports – A monthly report having news and updates of your website ranking will be sent to you. You will also be informed of any changes that may impact your business.
- Professional etiquette – Professional SEO companies don’t outsource your work. They do everything in-house to assure you of quality work.
- Easy Contracts – Most professional SEO service providers are so sure of their work that they will not stifle you with a long-term contract. Rather, they will agree to flexible payment options like month to month commitment.
So what are you waiting for? Get a search engine optimisation expert and see your website ranking skyrocket!
In case if you want to do a quick SEO Analysis of your website, visit our Free SEO Analysis Tool and generate your free SEO Audit report in just a minute.
Join thousands of subscribers
And get updates as and when we publish new, informative and research based posts!